After the long Eid Mubarak vacation, Pudak Scientific has resumed with our workshops. The National Laboratory Management Training for Junior and Senior High School Teachers and Laboratory Assistants has been held on Saturday, July 24, 2013. The training was led by Dr. Yunita, M.Pd. and took place at Pudak Scientific's Science Lab. Room, Gedebage - Bandung.
There were 32 paeticipants who came from 18 schools in Jawa Barat, DKI Jakarta and Banten:
- SMA Negeri 13 - Garut
- MA Negeri 2 Ciamis, SMA Negeri 1 Kawali - CIamis
- SMAK 2 BPK Penabur, SMP Negeri 39 SMP Negeri 153, SMA Bakti Mulya 400, SMA Sumbangsih - Jakarta
- SMA Plus Assalam, SMK BPK Penabur, SMP Negeri 2 Parongpong, SMA Negeri 2 Padalarang, SMK Lugina Rancaekek - Bandung
- Bina Nusantara International School - Tangerang
- MTs Negeri Padarincang - Banten
- SMA Negeri 5 Tambun Selatan - Bekasi
- SMA Islam Terpadu Nurul Fikri - Depok
- SMP Kristen BPK Penabur - Cimahi
During the first session, the participants were given the theories about laboratory management like administration, science lab equipment usage and maintenance. In addition, participants were invited to do analysis on ideal lab equipments.
In the next session, participants were given the chance to do some simple experiments for each subjects: Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Those experiments were done so that participants can have more information on how to use laboratory equipments and their applications to maximize the learning process in school.
Workshop schedule and registration information